Sunday, January 1, 2012

A New Year

I know it's been quite a while since I blogged - about 6 weeks!  Over the next week or so I will update on the many exciting things that have happened.


Most of us are thinking of the New Year and what it means for us. In many ways I am glad to see the end of 2011 and welcome a wonderful 2012.  


This song pretty much sums up my feelings about the upcoming new year. i do believe I will again be with Callum one day. And in 2012 I will begin again. I know that the intended message of the song is much different than what I am taking from it, but U2 was the last band concert we went to together. Somehow it is fitting for me right now.








" We will open the book. Its pages are blank...We are going to put words on them ourselves....The book is called “Opportunity” and its first chapter is New Year’s Day." - Edith L. Pierce


TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment