Sunday, November 13, 2011

This, too, shall pass

A wise person (does anyone know who?) said that "This, too, shall pass."  And they were right! After a very teary day on Friday I have bounced back with more optimism and a clearer head. While I know that I will continue to have days like that, I also know it will pass.




Saturday was a great day. I got some things on my " to do" list done and spent some super time with Cade. He was a little tired so he had a nap - on Grandma.  We watched some Oasis tv - lots of animals on that channel! I enjoyed a very fine meal with Vanessa, Stu and Cade (thanks Stu!) and had a nice visit with Ger and Erika in the evening. A pretty fine day I would say!


Time for getting the house tidy and cleaned - only 3 sleeps until I go to Ixtapa! It will be a wonderful 2 weeks - I plan to return here relaxed, with a sense of renewal, and a great tan!



"May the love hidden deep inside your heart find the love waiting in your dreams. May the laughter that you find in your tomorrow wipe away the pain you find in your yesterdays."

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment