Saturday, July 19, 2008

quick note

Just a quick note to say things are fine. The swelling in Callum's arm is down a bit and he is feeling a wee bit better. His brother Alan and our son Jamie are here this weekend. Callum isn't up to golfing this weekend, but Alan, Jamie and I got out for 15 holes today - then thunder, lightening, hail and rain chased us from the course. I haven't swung a club since May 25 so it was quite a sight! I did manage 2 pars on the back nine before we quit - I won't talk about what happened on the front! We have an appointment with the radiation oncologist on July 28 and are hoping we hear from Winnipeg by then. We are definitely in a holding pattern for now. We hope to get out golfing tomorrow after the British Open - go Greg Norman!!! As for me, there have been moments here and there, and I am finding myself getting a bit tired at times, but for the most part I am good and enjoying whatever the day has offer - it is the only way!

No comments:

Post a Comment