Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Step by Step

Here is my inaugural blog. I have had some lengthy update emails lately and thought this might be a way of sharing some of the more in depth part of our cancer journey. I know some of you prefer details only so I will send out informative email updates, and others are interested in hearing more of the emotional side, so I hope this will help meet both interests. I will continue to send emails with basic information, and will blog more regularly. I am finding this part of our journey to be a bit busier and serious, so find it helps if I write more often. I am looking forward to the opportunity to write without having to "be careful" since I am not sure where all the emails go.

For those who will follow us on the journey, I hope you find it helpful. I plan to use this as a basis for a book I plan to write about this journey. Hopefully you will buy it when it is published!

Well, that is it for now - keep checking back to see what is new.

No comments:

Post a Comment