Saturday, July 31, 2010

pain, pain go away

Well, we were really hoping that by today Callum would start feeling some relief from the pain in his leg. It is not to be. Today, anyway. Hopefully today is the worst and tomorrow it starts to feel better. He has been on pain meds most of the day and has spent a good part of the day with his legs up and doing crossword puzzles.  I went out and bought a variety of crossword puzzle books - although some are likely too easy for him...but might be suited for me!  I managed to find part of my flower garden, get my haircut, go to the bank, and wash my car. All in all a pretty good day!

We'll see what tomorrow brings...

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
     Robert Brault.

If you like that quote....find more at:

http://www.findingjoymovie.com/

TTFN
Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment